dimecres, 17 de maig del 2017


               
                                    MY FIRST DAY ON SCHOOL                                                                        
I started school wen I was 4 years old the classroom was quite big and we were 7 kids.I remember it was exciting.

My firts teacher was Sr Consol.Consol was a very good teacher.She was short and she had brown eyes.                                                                                                                                                                                         
The first day we met our teachers we painted a draw.I painted a dinosaur with a rocket.My first best friend was Mario Borras,he was and he is very funny and he is one of my best friends nowaday.We played football.


                                 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada